Thursday 16 May 2013

Monotangle Challenge #11

This week Roy challenged us to use the tangle Fengle. I had tried this tangle earlier in the week but couldn't get to grips with it so I was dreading this but after a few tries on scrap paper I had the hand of it.
This is an ATC for a swap, I started putting a little bit of water colour on it and then got a bit carried away.
 
I have a few more things I want to try with this tangle so I may have more to show later on (I think I say this every week!)
 
Happy tangling

6 comments:

  1. Awesome design and fab colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you turned your tangle into. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the openness of your Fengle. Nice touch with the color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colorand the arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Fengle is great, I love the way it is colored.

    ReplyDelete