Saturday 20 July 2013

I am the diva challenge #127

I haven't been around for a bit as I was have zentangle brainfreeze, every time I started something I hated it, nothing was working at all. So this morning I returned to one of the beginning zentangling books and thought I would use the beginner prompts to get me going again, and hey bingo a zentangle was in place.

I then got brave and attempted The Diva's duo challenge for this week, and despite a bit of uncertainty when I started I perservered and I like the outcome.
 I'm off on holiday now for 5/6 weeks so I have brought a smallish moleskine and watercoloured some pages, drawn a few strings on others and will use that little book throughout the six weeks. I will have internet so I will try and complete some challenges and post some pictures. There will be plenty of time to tangle as I am going to a tiny medieval town in the South of France where there isn't much to do other than read, doodle, sunbathe, eat duck and drink wine.

6 comments:

  1. Your Diva Challenge looks like a piece of antique jewelry. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, i wish i was enjoying your vacation! sounds heavenly!

    your diva challenge is really quite exquisite - i love the way you used opus on the petals of the cirquital - it really pulls your piece together and completes it. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your first tile is lovely, great colours.
    I also like the 'challenge' one; I like the boldness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your challenge piece is so elegant-it really does look like antique jewelry (as Zena said)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are wonderful. The first has a nice coloring. The challenge tile has a nice variations of “Cirquital”.

    ReplyDelete