Monday 25 March 2013

I am the diva weekly challenge 111

So it is official, I am addicted. I saw this challenge at I am the diva and thought I would create it as a treat if I complted my university work and marked 10 books. The whole way through watching Coriolanus all I could think of was Mooka and wanting to create, in the end the DVD was paused and this was created. I loved this pattern and after googling it and seeing people hadn't just stuck to pods I felt much freer when I was drawing it. It made a great full page entry in my book. I'm sure I'll be playing with this monotangle all week. I have some ideas for flowers, page corners, etc.I'm not sure why but this picture is on its side - I still have no idea how to crop and rotate pictures on this site!

Edited to add in a second page - I've become Mooka obssessed!

All comments and tips welcome

13 comments:

  1. Very nice. I like the Mooka in a Mooka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Mooka loving crowd, and by the way your love shines through with the beautiful examples of your love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are gorgeous, I love the flow and movement. I can tell your addicted to this Fab tangle also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! They are both lovely! I love those black tendrils in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katrina you have a splendid mooka obssession!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this! Both are beautiful, but I really love your journal page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like your mooka obsession. I like how you used the bold lines to define your tile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see you have the mooka flow. I love your first one. The black in the centre where the mooka turns around, just great, gives the drawing a certain movement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! I really like the strong directional lines in the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see you are having fun with mooka - well done.

    ReplyDelete