Sunday 24 March 2013

One Zentangle a Day

I'm learning how to zentangle using A Tangle a Day:A 6-Week Course in Creative Drawing for Relaxation, Inspiration, and Fun . Each day you learn a few new tangles and a technique, like shading, and then create a little zentangle to practice these new tangles, different strings and technigues. I messed up the second square so cut it off and made the pages staggered, hopefully this will look good when the pages are filled in. These are my first 2 days work:

I also decided to do something about the back of the page where my copic pens bled through, I covered this with a sheet of paper and will be adding a tangle which I've learnt onto the page. So far I just have mooka on there, the page is a bit bumpy but I hope in a few weeks it will look great.

I hope by next week to have learnt many more tangles and kept up my new found love.

No comments:

Post a Comment