Thursday 25 April 2013

Challenge Update

I have had a manic few weeks - essay writing, assessment marking, exam marking, lesson observations etc. so today I allowed myself the time to catch up with my zentangles and various challenges.
Firstly I completed Roy's Monotangle #8 challenge which was Phicops, something I learnt in the first week or so of tangling and then completely forgot existed. I love this tangle, here is my attempt:
 
 
I also completed Roy's challenge from last week, Onamato a new tangle to me too. Which is in the red hand bottom corner of the page.
 
The other tangles on this page are old challenges from The Diva from way before I was even aware of zentangling. Top Left: Week 4's Starry Eyed Suprise, Top Right: Week 5's Orbs, Bottom Left: Week 6's Ixorus.
I also completed week 3's Eye's Wide Shut. When I drew my string with my eyes shut I couldn't see any potential and left it nearly a week and then I attacked it - it's one of my favourites. Here is before and after:
Finally I completed last week's Diva challenge: You with the star's in her eyes.
I'm still pondering this week's challenge.
 

4 comments:

  1. All are great and your Phicops is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go you! awesome work, very inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job. Like the way these flow off of each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your work. It is very neat how they all flow together.

    ReplyDelete