Saturday 13 April 2013

Monotangle Challenge #6

Roy over at Mindful Creations set us a big challenge this week, to create a monotangle using the auraknot tangle. I had tried this tangle when I first started (a few weeks back) and thought I had it sussed, but as I watched the instruction video I made mistake after mistake. I again thought I had it sussed but made many mistakes - which resulted in pages torn from my journal. My biggest problem came in drawing the initial shape. I ended up creating this:
I also ended up with these attempts in my journal:

I think me and auraknot are now friends and I look forward to using it alondside some other tangles in the near future.

3 comments:

  1. I love all of your entries! I really like the empty space in the first one and your flower in the last one is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you did a great job. No one could tell that your just tangling for some weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great entries, I like the perspective of the first one it draws my eye into the centre

    ReplyDelete